The eighth-generation Hilux comes with retail grade features to target the lifestyle consumer segment
If dependability, versatility and comfort are what you look for in a vehicle, then look no further than that all-new Toyota Hilux Adventure. The eighth-generation Hilux is now available with retail grade enhancements and features for the first time in the UAE.
The much-awaited Hilux Adventure is a leisure vehicle specially designed for active family life, so you can take it on long road trips, off-road exploration, camping, fishing, and other lifestyle activities that require a lot of gear.
Here’s a look at some special features:
- The Hilux Adventure packs a punch with a 4.0-litre V6 engine producing 235 horsepower at 5,600rpm and 38.3kg-m of torque at 4,400rpm.
- Automatic transmission and switchable four-wheel drive and six speed automatic, the performance excels on any terrain, with particular focus during development on the new suspension design which enhances both ride comfort and handling.
- New front and rear shock absorbers and an improved leaf spring design as well as new bushings combined with the latest generation Vehicle Stability Control system, ensure class-leading dynamics wherever life may take you.
- Three-dimensional trademarked front grille and specially designed front bumper to significantly strengthen its impressive street presence give it an athletic look.
- Beefy skid plate, wide arch extensions to fit the large 18-inch alloy wheels and tyres
- Unique door handle and tailgate designs
The interiors are a muscular black and comes with a new multi-information display and 8.0-inch centre console infotainment unit, with the latest suite of software and graphics enhancement plus Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. The rear of the Hilux Adventure comes with rear bed-liner and tonneau cover as standard as well as a rear-view camera, parking sensors, parking support clearance sonar and LED rear combination lamps.
The Hilux Adventure is available in eleven colors available including white, orange, silver, gray, blue, red, bronze and black.
Fit for any purpose and any journey, the Hilux Adventure offers best-in-class capability at an unbeatable rate – customers can visit any Al-Futtaim Toyota dealership in the UAE and drive away in the new 2021 Hilux Adventure starting from AED143,000.
Saud Abbasi, Managing Director at Al-Futtaim Toyota said, “We have been constantly asked for a retail version of the Hilux, and now, I can proudly announce that it’s finally here and that customers, Emiratis and expats alike, do not need a commercial license to enjoy this tough machine. I believe the Hilux Adventure will be a strong player in the lifestyle pick-up segment thanks to its striking new design, powerful powertrain, and technological updates We are extremely confident that this vehicle will exceed the expectations of those who have waited for it for so long.” Tested and approved by two-time Le Mans 24 Hours winner and two-time Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso, the Spaniard dubbed the latest Hilux “invincible” and paid praises to the suspension and ride quality. The unstoppable Hilux keeps impressing, having already conquered both the North Pole and the Antarctic, as well as every point in between including locations as remote as Icelandic volcanoes. Last year Toyota additionally added a historic notch to the Hilux’s tally of successes with an outright win at the gruesome Dakar rally, the greatest test of man and machine run over 5,600km of every terrain imaginable.