The event aims to encourage the global fitness community to promote health and exercise
On May 16th, Technogym will host its first global virtual event ‘Let’s Move for a Better World Day. The event attempts to rally the entire fitness community from more than 100 countries in a day dedicated to fitness and exercise.
Technogym will live stream workouts led by international master trainers on its social media platforms. Fitness clubs from all over the world will involve their local communities by connecting with their members and developing live events with their trainers. Each club will develop special workouts and all the people can find them on facilities’ social media, website, and custom Mywellness app.
Patrons are encouraged to follow the #LetsMoveForaBetterWorld and join the live training on Technogym’s InstaGram account at 1:00 PM Dubai time with @london_fitness_guy, and 7:00 PM (CEST) with @allegraparis
The “Let’s Move for a Better World” campaign sums up Technogym’s ultimate mission of spreading Wellness on a global scale. Today more than ever, people are aware of the importance of a wellness lifestyle, and Technogym believes that educating the younger generation is essential to reach this goal and to create a more sustainable society that has well-being as one of its founding values.
How individuals can join the virtual campaign:
- Follow #LetsMoveForABetterWorld on instragram
- Create a free MyWellness account to join the special workouts and have fun with your gym community
- Follow your club’s social channels and share your contents
- Don’t forget to mention @technogym and your club with #LetsMoveForABetterWorld even if you don’t have the Mywellness app
How operators can join the virtual campaign:
Through the MyWellness Cloud platform, the first cloud platform in the industry, every club can promote the campaign to all their members. They need to:
- Add the tile Let’s Move Day on Mywellness app and make some special workouts available to the clients
- Create their own special workouts and hare them on their social channels